Head - Procurement - Packaging Materials - Food/FMCG (10-15 yrs)
Industry - FMCG / Foods / Beverage
Category - Operations
Job Type - Permanent
Description - Sourcing of Packaging material Procurement (flexible + paper)
- Drive and deliver productivity in own categories by collaborating with central category procurement team
- Reports to a global position
Client Details :
Well known MNC in the Food/FMCG space
- Development of organizational procurement strategy in line with BU goals.
- Procurement performance management
- Effective representation of procurement department & various stakeholder management at BU & Central level.
- Support definition and improvement of best-practice based processes (e.g., leadership of high-value/strategic sourcing efforts)
- Budget management for categories under management and for procurement Department overhead.
- Ensure Strategic Supply Security and Cost Effective Sourcing through implementation of value innovation strategies
- Supervise commodity trend updates, geographical factors, regulatory implication, industry overview etc.. (for key up streams) to identify risks and opportunities and provide optimal sourcing/ coverage recommendations to the business
- Lead productivity deep-dives for the category to generate aligned pipeline of ideas for Ferrero future growth
- Mitigating compressible inflation & exchange ris
- Periodic Review of sourcing strategies to ensure they remain relevant in VUCA world.
- Core packaging procurement experience ( flexible + paper). Preferably handled a spend of above INR 240 Cr
- Minimum 10 years of experience
- Strong vendor base in India. Global experience is a plus.
- Excellent communication since role involves dealing with senior stake holders across India and globally
Job Offer :
Chance to be a part of the leadership team in a leading Food/FMCG company
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Sarah Zainudeen on +91 (0) 22 4236 3365.
Contact - Sarah Zainudeen - +91 (0) 22 4236 3365
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.