Head - Procurement - Packaging Materials - Food/FMCG (10-15 yrs)
Industry - FMCG / Foods / Beverage
Category - Operations
Job Type - Permanent
Description - Sourcing of Packaging material Procurement (flexible + paper)
- Drive and deliver productivity in own categories by collaborating with central category procurement team
- Reports to a global position
Client Details :
Well known MNC in the Food/FMCG space
- Development of organizational procurement strategy in line with BU goals.
- Procurement performance management
- Effective representation of procurement department & various stakeholder management at BU & Central level.
- Support definition and improvement of best-practice based processes (e.g., leadership of high-value/strategic sourcing efforts)
- Budget management for categories under management and for procurement Department overhead.
- Ensure Strategic Supply Security and Cost Effective Sourcing through implementation of value innovation strategies
- Supervise commodity trend updates, geographical factors, regulatory implication, industry overview etc.. (for key up streams) to identify risks and opportunities and provide optimal sourcing/ coverage recommendations to the business
- Lead productivity deep-dives for the category to generate aligned pipeline of ideas for Ferrero future growth
- Mitigating compressible inflation & exchange ris
- Periodic Review of sourcing strategies to ensure they remain relevant in VUCA world.
- Core packaging procurement experience ( flexible + paper). Preferably handled a spend of above INR 240 Cr
- Minimum 10 years of experience
- Strong vendor base in India. Global experience is a plus.
- Excellent communication since role involves dealing with senior stake holders across India and globally
Job Offer :
Chance to be a part of the leadership team in a leading Food/FMCG company
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Sarah Zainudeen on +91 (0) 22 4236 3365.
Contact - Sarah Zainudeen - +91 (0) 22 4236 3365
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.