Managing Director at Manpower Resources India Pvt. Ltd.
Views:1123 Applications:45 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:6
Head - Procurement - Metal/Mining & SEZ Business (15-20 yrs)
We have been mandated by a large global conglomerate into Metal, Mining & SEZ business is looking for a specialist in Procurement for its Special Economic Zone (SEZ).
Position : Head Procurement
Reporting : Managing Director
Location : Odisha
Qualification : Full time BE/ BTech or MBA.
Preference will be given to candidates with SAP knowledge.
Experience : 15- 20 Years
MAIN PURPOSE OF JOB:
1. Development of Procurement strategies and preparation of cost estimates aligning to Project deliverable
2. Evaluation of Vendors, commercials and contract finalization
Key Responsibility :
Development of Procurement Strategies:
- Develop Procurement strategies and schedules aligned to the Project deliverance
- Preparation of analysis, cost and resource estimates for new tenders
- Preparation of contract budgets with cost control
- Drafting contracts & clauses and also planning of the project including financial structure and cash flows, location analysis
- Review output of technical and commercial evaluations with Project team
- Monitoring & review of Preparation and record of Open PR, RFQ,
- Work/Purchase Order, and Change order in conjunction with Project team
- Finalization of various types of contracts
- Issue of RFQ, receipt of Bids & follow up for receipt of initial/revised offer till PO preparation and management of Change order.
- Receipt of technical, commercial & price offer in sealed envelopes /password protected files.
- Preparation of cost estimates based on past orders and site provided data.
- Following up with Engineering function for Technical clearance
- Monitoring store activities at site
- Monitoring & reviewing Sanction Request (SR) for approval based on the tender process.
- Monitoring Preparation of PO/WO/ARC in SAP as per standard format and execute all SAP related activities.
Vendor Management and Evaluation:
- Manage Vendor Evaluation, Registration and Manage Vendor data base with all documents
- Evaluation of contractor's bids, commercials and finalization of contract
- Organizing meeting with vendors for finalization of contract terms and condition, agreements (if required) with the vendors.
- Supervising preparation of tabulation of commercial terms and condition and finalization of the same with all vendors.
Supervision of MIS and Record Maintenance:
- Supervising Preparation of MIS, assistance to Project team in Project plan & overall Project budget
- Monitor procurement folder maintenance starting from PR, RFQ, offers with all revision, Technical acceptance, Order, Order acceptance, and change order etc.
- Maintain record for open orders for follow-up with vendors.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.