Senior Consultant at Armour Corporate Services
Views:1429 Applications:224 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:137
Head - Procurement - Logistics/SCM (10-15 yrs)
Position Title : Head - Procurement
Location : Mumbai
Reporting to : CFO
Salary : Upto 35 lacs
JOB PURPOSE :
1. Drive all India Procurement of Products and Services for the Organisation. This includes managing and developing vendor partners.
2. Support internal business peers in establishing and managing purchasing agreements, RFQ's and on-time supplier PO fulfilment.
KEY DELIVERABLES :
1. Responsible to drive procurement strategy for Opex / Capex/IT peripherals etc. for the Company.
2. Collaborate with commodity project teams to develop procurement strategies to secure competitive pricing and contract terms to drive savings and mitigate risk.
3. Establish and monitor metrics to measure compliance and impact to the business.
4. Measure and track internal cost savings performance to targets
5. Collaborate with Accounts Payable to resolve supplier invoicing discrepancies
6. Drives SLA compliance - conducts reviews with Operations Managers and drives corrective action to deliver delivery excellence.
7. Contribute to the development of best practices within Sourcing, supplier evaluation, supplier assessment and supplier on-boarding, procure to pay cycle.
8. Support the CFO in all aspects relating to Procurement, Vendor Management, Insurance management, residual value management and special projects.
9. Leads commercial assessment of suppliers, including identification of supplier risks and opportunities.
10. Annual Budget preparation & tracking spend & variances on a monthly basis.
11. Responsible for delivering targeted business savings YoY.
JOB REQUIREMENTS :
Qualifications : BE with MBA with a minimum 10-15 years of experience in a similar profile
Technical Skills :
- Vendor development and management
- Commercial Acumen
- Negotiation skills
- Ability to drive technology
- Business Skills
- Cost consciousness
- Analytical skills / problem solving ability
- Customer orientation
- Teamwork ability
- Holistic Thinking approach
- Positive Thinking ability
- Ability to handle stress