Senior HR Associate at Talentiser.com
Views:4754 Applications:336 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
Head - Procurement - Healthcare (5-15 yrs)
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders to develop procurement requirements of equipment.
- Budgeting of capital expenditure and monitoring adherence.
- Engagement in end-to-end RFP/RFQ/Tender execution, management, and analytics and ensuring that legal terms in contracts are in line with category and procurement initiatives.
- Drafting of all documents including tender documents, approval notes, bid evaluation report, contracts, purchase orders.
- Driving the purchase negotiation to achieve maximum value from the resources spent.
- Ensuring proper documentation is followed in compliance with institution policy, statutory norms and good management practices.
- Coordination with Project Managers, PMCs and vendors to ensure timely delivery of equipment as per project timelines.
- Vendor sourcing and development.
- Establishment and management of purchase related information system.
- Preparation of management reports related to equipment procurement.
- Reviewing and updating purchasing policy to ensure financial propriety and compliance with statutory framework.
- Knowledge: Procurement process, Finance, Import regulations, Basics of Healthcare management
- Skills/ Competencies : Honesty, integrity, team building, clear communication, strong negotiation skills
- Experience: Minimum five years in procurement field preferably in healthcare sector
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.