Managing Director at Tyche Jobs
Views:981 Applications:240 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:29
Head - Procurement - FMCG/Foods (12-20 yrs)
Procurement Head - FMCG Foods
- Create and implement procurement strategies that are innovative, cost-effective, and incorporate the growing complexities and challenges within the industry.
- Farmers interaction for raw materials
- Build and maintain long-term relationships with vendors in the industry.
- Compare and review proposals for price and specifications.
- Perform all procurement and contracting activities starting from RFQ till delivery of material/services.
- Negotiate with vendors to reduce costs and to secure advantageous terms.
- Communicate with vendors to ensure that the product arrives in a timely fashion.
- Manage technological systems that track the shipment, inventory and supply of materials.
- Reviewing existing contracts with suppliers and vendors to ensure on-going feasibility.
- Performing risk assessments on potential contracts and agreements.
- Prepare daily, weekly and monthly procurement reports.
- Monitors business trends and product availability to pay the best price for company goods and services without sacrificing quality or delivery times.
- Identify areas for improvement to continually drive performance and business results.
- Professional with an experience of more than 12 years of working with proven skill in procurement/purchase/farm gateway management,
- Bachelor/Master Degree in a business-related field like Business Management, Contract Management or Procurement. Candidate with material management / supply chain and procurement certifications shall be preferred.
- Financial and numerical skills.
- Highly organized and detail-oriented.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.