CEO at Talent Anchor
Views:3560 Applications:300 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:228
Head - Procurement - FMCG/Fashion Accessories (15-20 yrs)
To manage the provision of a professional compliant procurement service for allocated user stakeholders to maximize value for money and achieve high stakeholder satisfaction.
- Successfully execute the overall procurement strategy and objectives for the organsiation
- Ensure overall savings targets for those categories/projects deemed to be within the Procurement functional domain
- Ensure Procurement KPIs, as defined and agreed in the Overall Procurement scorecard
- Ensure appropriate procurement policy and global - best- practice guidance is being adhered to, so that Procurement activity is executed in a way which aligns to the organisation vision
- Resource planning and forecasting based on projections of required procurement activity and ensuring deployment of suitably qualified and experienced resource in line with the resource plan
- Ensure visibility of cost projections and proactive identification and mitigation of unplanned 3rd party spend through robust procurement risk management
- Provide input to support the formulation of Global and Cluster category strategies as required
- Lead and execute the end-to-end strategic sourcing process for key local categories, using best practices.
- Ensure procurement activity is fully auditable and compliant as per norms
Supplier Management :
- Lead the management of strategic supplier relationships. responsible for the performance of 3rd parties, Procurement functional domain and in particular the performance of larger strategic suppliers.
- Identify key supply risks and implement appropriate mitigating actions.
- Manage the escalation of contract disputes
Business process :
- Share market intelligence, supplier information and good practice through regular and collaborative working contact with other Local/Global Procurement leads
- Should be a Graduate Engineer with an MBA from Premier Management Institutes
- Preferred Industry - Leading Apparel/Textile/Fashion Brands
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.