CEO at Zedass Associates LLP
Views:731 Applications:171 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:16
Head - Procurement - FMCG (8-10 yrs)
- Managing Assortment, Seasonal Calendar, NPD (F& V/Non-F& V) towards targeted basket size and mix, buy to plan (quality & Price)
- Fill rate management.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Planning and developing merchandising strategies for Fruits & Vegetables.
- Analyzing sales figures, customers- reactions, and market trends to anticipate product needs
- Collaborating with buyers, suppliers, distributors, and analysts to negotiate prices, quantities and time-scales
- Plan and develop merchandising strategies that balance customers- expectations and company- s objectives
- Analyze sales figures, customers- reactions, and market trends to anticipate product needs and plan product ranges/stock and also the effects of seasons on the available Fruits & Vegetables
- Collaborate with buyers, suppliers, distributors, and analysts to negotiate prices, quantities and time-scales
- Maximize customer interest and sales levels by displaying products appropriately on the e-commerce platform
- Forecast profits/sales and plan budgets
- Monitor stock movement and consider markdowns, promotions, price changes, clear outs, etc
- Build constructive customer relationships and team with channel partners to build pipeline and close deals
- Remain up to date with the industry's best practices
- Proven working experience in merchandising. Experience in the e-commerce space is a must.
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising campaigns that engage, inform, and motivate
- Up-to-date with the latest merchandising trends and best practices
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Strong listening, presentation, and decision-making skills
- Commercial acumen and the ability to - decode-