Head - Procurement - FMCG (10-16 yrs)
LOOKING FOR ONLY FEMALE CANDIDATES.
- Responsible for developing the sourcing strategy as well as negotiating/contracting. Involved in setting up procurement process, vendor selection, negotiations with vendors
- Monitor commodity prices and advise business teams on outlook and timely contracting.
- Lead procurement processes jointly with franchisee partners - RFP & negotiations
- Capacity building and new vendor development
- Drive supply chain governance across one system
- Lead supply chain council and global supply chain forums
- Drive sustainability goals of the organization
Key skills & Experience:
Looking for MBA (ONLY TIER 1/ 2) with 10 to 15 years of relevant experience preferably from FMCG or Food Processing industry.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.