Recruitment Manager at Personaliq
Views:8627 Applications:1299 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:9
Head - Procurement - Electrical Equipment (8-13 yrs)
Procurement Head (BoomBarriers/RFID's)
- Build strategic relationships with suppliers of equipment (boom barriers, readers, material & tools for electric installation at sites)
- Carry budget and exercise cost controls
- Plan Pan India Supply Chain to ensure timely installation
- Will create a strategy and execute delivery of a five-year procurement plan.
- Lead the process of developing vendor management strategy, identifying, sourcing, and securing resources based on business requirements/results.
- Control and coordinate material ordering, delivery, stocking
- Vendor Payments coordination
- Plan material as per Sales projection
- Verify purchase request quality and correct buying channels across PAN India
- Select a supplier according to the defined strategy in each vertical across PAN India
- Knowledge of ERP and material planning.
- Expertise in streamlining and implementing control and procedures for optimal sourcing
- Identify cost reduction opportunities and lead annual savings programs.
- Be the go-to person for any procurement related concerns across PAN India.
Reports to - National Head, Ops
- 5 yrs + experience in Procurement of electrical equipment
- Vendor empanelment and management (both domestic and overseas)
- Supply Chain
- Planning and projections
- B Tech/MBA from a good B school
- Previous experience as Head Procurement
- Good communication skills