Talent Acquisition Executive at Bridging Gaps
Views:1210 Applications:311 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
Head - Procurement - COE (7-20 yrs)
- The role shall lead the Procurement Centre of Excellence (PCoE) for Hindalco and ensure that all Procure to Pay (P2P) processes and methodologies are efficient, continuously improved and adhered to by procurement professionals at all Hindalco India locations. He/ She will also be responsible for development and utilization of analytics capabilities to support procurement organization in optimizing costs. He/ She will drive program management of key projects around Strategic Sourcing and P2P Process Management
- Managing P2P process: As P2P Central Process Owner (CPO) define and continuously improve end-to-end P2P sub-processes for Cost optimization, efficiency maximization and organizational policy compliance.
- Managing Procurement Analytics: Oversee development of Procurement analytics capabilities, adoption of relevant tools and their utilization within Hindalco procurement organization to generate actionable insights.
- Program & relationship management: Drive Programme management of key improvements projects, through PCoE team, ensuring timely and effective project outcomes.
- Managing procurement skills & competencies: Oversee development of skills and competencies within Hindalco procurement organization by establishing procurement competency framework and oversee execution of trainings in coordination with training team.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.