Head - Procurement - Chemicals Firm (10-20 yrs)
Industry - Chemicals / Petrochemical / Plastic / Rubber
Category - Operations
Job Type - Permanent
- Project procurement and direct procurement
- Head procurement function for PAN India operations
Client Details :
Considered to be pioneers in specialty chemicals space, the client has seen exponential growth since its inception. They have 2 plants in India and are looking to introduce 2 green-field project. Currently, they are looking for a Head of Procurement responsible for handling procurement for the new plants. This position is based out of Delhi/NCR.
The candidate will report to the Procurement APAC Head based in China and will be responsible for:
- Managing all project related procurements
- Good negotaition skills to drive cost efficeinecies through efficient vendor management systems
- Developing the procurement team at the plant level post completion of the project
- Coordinate and integrate existing ERP for procurement across all plants (new & old)
- Working closely with the leadership team based out of the global corporate office
- Training and mentoring staff
You will be a Chemical engineer with around 18 years of experience in direct, indirect materials and be able to handle procurement for greenfield projects. You should have prior experience in handling procurement for multiple plants and/or PAN India within the chemical industry.
Opportunity to work closely with the global team for a company which is a leader in the industry. A chance to participate in the future international green-field project team. The role offers a competitive package with attractive perks.
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Soumi De Bhowmick on +91 124 452 5600.
Contact - Soumi De Bhowmick - +91 124 452 5422
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.