Head - Procurement - Chemical Manufacturing Firm (12-15 yrs)
Industry - Chemicals / Petrochemical / Plastic / Rubber
Category - Operations
Job Type - Permanent
- Procurement Head for India operations for MNC in specialty chemicals
- Role reporting to Director - Procurement
The client is one of the global leaders in specialty chemical manufacturing with a presence in India for over a decade now. Worldwide, they are into adhesives, agro-chemicals, and coatings business. In India, they are majorly into adhesives and agro-chemicals but are looking forward to expanding their product portfolio. Their aggressive growth plan in the Indian subcontinent requires them to invest heavily in their Supply Chain function. Currently, they are looking for a Procurement Head for Indian operations, based out of Delhi/NCR.
The candidate will report to the global Director of Procurement and will be responsible for:
- Handle E2E procurement for India operations
- Ensuring cost efficiency and quality standards through the strategic procurement initiatives
- Good vendor management to maintain existing vendor relations
- Identifying and on boarding of new vendors in line with the strategic initiatives
- Driving efficiency through overall system enhancement and improvement
- Supporting project related procurement activities
The ideal candidate must be an engineer (chemical engineer preferred) and would come with more than 12 years' experience. You should have prior experience in diverse procurement activities. The person must have strong commercial and contractual awareness with good negotiation skills suitable for the chemical industry.
Opportunity to work closely with the top management in India and global HQ. Good growth trajectory with competitive pay is offered by the client.
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Soumi De Bhowmick on +91 124 452 5600.
Contact - Soumi De Bhowmick - +91 124 452 5422
The Apply Button will redirect you to a website. Please apply there as well.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.