Co-Founder at LeanFlo Inc.
Views:1295 Applications:64 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:62
Head - Process Excellence & Innovation - Legal Practice (12-20 yrs)
JOB RESPONSIBILITIES :
- Responsible for instituting systems, practice/policies within the Legal Practice
- Plan & implement Operational Legal Policies including control mechanisms to calculate the effectiveness of the same
- Assess each Practice / Industry within the Firm and implement best practices with respect to marketing, service offering, delivery methodology, pricing etc.
- Develop new process & streamline existing ones to enhance effectiveness in client delivery and meet operational goals within the parameters of cost, time & quality
- Manage Legal Processes/SOPs, streamline workflows and implement internal compliance measures to enhance productivity
- Create Innovative Pricing Models
THE CANDIDATE MUST HAVE
- 12-20 years of experience in the Legal Practice (Law Firms or Corporate)
- Adept in evolving legal practices globally
- Proficient with technology used by law firms for document review and due diligence
- Excellent communication and brilliant interpersonal skills to relate to people across all hierarchical levels in the Firm, General Counsels, Management and Partners of the Firm