Head - Process Excellence - BFSI/Consulting Firm (18-20 yrs)
- As a Process Excellence Head, you will be responsible to progress the teams strategic agenda and implement process excellence, working with businesses to meet the right outcomes.
- You will be responsible to own and drive the end-to-end senior stakeholder engagement at C suite level and down to enable process simplification and optimization.
- You will work in partnership with business stakeholders providing Process Excellence expertise to identify and shape opportunities that drive improved customer experience, efficiency and risk reduction.
- You will be accountable for creating and driving the strategy and vision of Process Excellence across the global landscape,
- You will lead a team of more than 20 professionals.
Experience and Qualification required:
- Proven track record in a leadership role with experience in Process Excellence (Lean Six Sigma, Black Belt etc).
- Proven experience of leadership within transformation function, evidence of creating and transforming strategies to goals.
- Significant experience of reviewing and changing business models to optimize performances and generate cost savings.
- Excellent stakeholder and communication skills with a proven record of influencing and managing senior stakeholders.