Consultant at Michael Page
Views:1085 Applications:318 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:36
Head - Process Excellence - BFSI/Consulting Firm (18-20 yrs)
- As a Process Excellence Head, you will be responsible to progress the teams strategic agenda and implement process excellence, working with businesses to meet the right outcomes.
- You will be responsible to own and drive the end-to-end senior stakeholder engagement at C suite level and down to enable process simplification and optimization.
- You will work in partnership with business stakeholders providing Process Excellence expertise to identify and shape opportunities that drive improved customer experience, efficiency and risk reduction.
- You will be accountable for creating and driving the strategy and vision of Process Excellence across the global landscape,
- You will lead a team of more than 20 professionals.
Experience and Qualification required:
- Proven track record in a leadership role with experience in Process Excellence (Lean Six Sigma, Black Belt etc).
- Proven experience of leadership within transformation function, evidence of creating and transforming strategies to goals.
- Significant experience of reviewing and changing business models to optimize performances and generate cost savings.
- Excellent stakeholder and communication skills with a proven record of influencing and managing senior stakeholders.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.