Head/Principal Consultant - Executive Search (10-20 yrs)
- ABC Consultants is the pioneer of organized recruitment services in India. Over the years, we have acted as preferred talent acquisition partner to multinationals and leading Indian businesses to emerge as the leading recruitment brand nationally. This combined with our role as trusted consultants for Indian professionals translates into our core capability - Building Careers. Building Organizations.
- ABC's roots in management consulting enable us to bring a unique approach to recruitment at the middle and senior management levels.
- We recruit across various industry segments for multinational corporations as well as leading Indian business houses and have helped shape the careers of over 1,65,000 professionals over our 50 year history.
- In order to provide clients with specialized recruiting solutions, ABC has developed expertise in over 20 industry segments.
Currently we are hiring candidates who can deliver Senior or Search assignments with Industry expertise in Technology, Real Estate, Retail, Automobile and Lifesciences sectors.
Job Overview :
The Head/ Principal Consultant is responsible for managing, maintaining and building relationships with our esteemed clients, key accounts and ensure execution of Search mandates within the industry vertical in the global market. He/ She will do extensive market research and gain industry insight to establish organisation as industry leader within HR, Career development, Search and Selection industry. Person should have ability to work as an individual contributor and emerge as a leader with Entrepreneurial mindset.
Key Result Areas
The key accountability areas for this position are:
A. Ensure Profitability in P&L.
B. Business Development and Client Relationship Management
C. Process Management of Search, Selection & Sourcing
D. Candidate Relationship Management/ Career Development Coaching
E. Ensure Customer delight and promote employer brand.
The Ideal Candidate
- 10+ years of industry experience essentially in Search or Sales, Business Development of high value Products/Services.
- Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills.
- Demonstrated ability towards exceeding targets and ensure excellence in delivery.
- Prior experience of working with diverse teams.
- Delivery of Mandates and achieving individual as well as team targets (if in a Team Handling role)
- Ability to provide Consulting services, manage clients and set expectations in most aspects of the recruitment process.
- Develop sourcing strategies, conduct market mapping, and build talent pools and a candidate pipeline for current and future recruitment needs whilst providing specialist insight to clients.
- Familiar with applicant tracking systems, updating records and information ensuring system integrity and accuracy of client reporting and analytics.