Specialist - Leadership Hiring at Saaki and Argus Consulting
Views:2361 Applications:40 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:7
Head - Presales - TTH Domain (20-25 yrs)
Our client a leading IT MNC is looking to hire Presales Head for one of their BU.
- Pre-sales Head - IT strategy, solution architecture, business development, proposal (RFPs) scoping, business cost justification, risk analysis, business processes for the Travel, Transport and Hospitality Vertical.
- Practice development - Contribute to developing Go to Market Strategies, Solution architecture, develop core competencies, develop intellectual assets, delivery frameworks and others
- Identify market segments and create value propositions for these segments that includes appropriate solutions that significantly helps in deal conversions
- Improve pre-sales productivity by bringing in best practices, reusable components etc
- Build credible and lasting relationships with prospects and customers for repeat business
- Responsible for Top line growth for the organisation to increase its revenues, expand its market share by acquiring customers across geographies
- Contribute to developing Go to Market Strategies
- Contribute in the acquisition of new logos
- Transformational roadmaps, solution architecture design, planning, client interaction and management, leverage offshore team, smooth transition to offshore team, develop processes
Desired Candidate Profile
- 20+ Years of overall experience in IT industry and around 10 years of experience in services for Travel, Transportation and Hospitality industry customers.
- Good understanding of software development life cycle either as a business analyst, technical manager or project manager role.
- The ideal candidate should have exposure to three areas functional, technical and project management within the Travel, Transportation and Hospitality Domain while being an expert in one of these three areas
- Ability to independently anchor medium - large size bids and also contribute to deals anchored by other team members
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.