Managing Partner at Spot Your Leaders & Consulting LLP
Views:341 Applications:80 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:33
Head - Presales/Solutions - Testing/Quality Services - Enterprise Solutions Group (18-28 yrs)
Head - Presales/Solutions - Testing /Quality Services - Enterprise Solutions
VP- Enterprise Solutions Group
Head of Presales& Solutions in Software Testing space
WHAT YOU WILL DO :
- Lead the presales/solutioning team.
- Build the next generation capabilities and collaborate to drive new service offering definitions
- Apply contextually relevant process and practice, use tools and technology and apply soft skills such as effective communication and mentoring to develop the solutions
- Should be able to do end to end pre-sales pursuit management in coordination with cross functional teams such as sales, delivery, horizontals, networking, marketing and process teams in global delivery model
- Bring industry best practices and solution methodologies.
- Identify tools and technologies to be implemented, aligning with customer landscape across the broader development function based on the ERP being implemented
- Stay up to speed on process, practice and technology developments to ensure they enhance the solutions applied to the testing problems
- Contribute by reviewing all solutions submitted such as RFIs/RFPs/, client facing presentations, SOWs etc.
- Act as a technical liaison between prospects, clients, quality engineering teams and management
- Mentor and train team members on solution best practices
- Possess problem-solving skills with attention to detail, critical thinking, solid communication and proven leadership skills - with the ability to work on multiple pursuits simultaneously
- Ensure collaboration and communication by fulfilling the role of trusted partner to sales, delivery and subject matter experts.
- Open to travel to customer locations across the geographies to participate in proposal / RFP / SOW defence discussions and presentations
- Participate in continuous improvement activities through contribution to technology repositories, supporting process change
- Work closely with marketing team and contribute towards Technical Marketing and Thought Leadership positioning. Helps in orchestrating differentiators and offerings through write ups, tech briefs, white papers, web casts and more.
WHAT YOU HAVE / WHO YOU ARE :
- 15-20 years proven experience as a Solution Manager / Test Manager / Solution Architect on medium to large-scale testing accounts across domains/technologies.
- Experience as a Testing SME leading the development of solutions for testing complex systems, ensuring consistency with specified requirements agreed with both external and internal customers.
- Aware of testing approaches, practices, techniques and methodologies to help design the overall testing solution for implementations, upgrades, cloud migration etc
- Aware of common business processes across the ERP products, accelerators, testing tools like CBTA, Solution Manager, OATS, Worksoft Certify, Tosca etc
- Ability to have conversation with client (key stakeholders or key technologist at client). Ability to drive the discussion and arrive at conclusion
- Superior spoken and written communication skills
- Cross-domain and functional experience is good to have
- Well-versed in continuous integration, continuous delivery and continuous testing
- Understand and plan for commercial aspects and impact on winnability and deliverability of the solution
- In depth knowledge of one or more technical specializations including; quality engineering, release management, test environment management, test automation, test data management, testing approaches and test execution, performance engineering, development operations.
- Knowledge or experience in applying technologies like AI and ML in the testing domain
- Experience with all SDLC (Agile, Scaled Agile, DevOps) and engagement models
- Tenacity and self-motivation to make a difference and be an effective follower.
- Comfortable to work at both the big picture and detail levels
- Know the art of negotiation, persuasion and deal management
- Strategic thinker with an understanding of industry trends
- Exposure to few verticals such as BFSI, Healthcare, Retail, Telecom, etc. is a big plus
- Excellent presentation and organizational management skills