Managing Partner at Antal International
Views:3742 Applications:15 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:10
Head - Presales & Sales - BFSI Segment - Software Testing Domain - IT (10-20 yrs)
- The role requires the incumbent to have a demonstrated experience in the BFSI segment with a focus on US/Europe markets or both. Proven technical expertise in software testing domain.
- The Pre-sales& Sales Head (US/Europe) will provide leadership and strategic direction to the business's overall sales program, inclusive of securing new customers, expanding revenues within the existing customer base. Manage existing and open new sales regions within the assigned geographies
- The Presales& Sales Head (US/Europe) in his executive position will play a major role in leading, designing, and implementing the businesses development activities and corporate branding in order to increase revenue and gross profit. The
- The Sales Head (US/Europe) sets departmental KPIs and evaluates the effectiveness of the sales initiatives, making appropriate changes that encourage achievement of overall sales and business targets.
Principal duties and responsibilities
- To develop the markets in the assigned geography
- Increase sales revenue through the design and implementation of appropriate strategies for the each of the business's verticals, sales channels, and services.
- Design, implement and manage the business's sales process, ranging from relationship development and contract finalization in the assigned geographies
- Track and reviews actual sales results against the set targets and business KPIs
- Determine the effectiveness of sales initiatives and implement necessary changes and solutions.
- Articulate results of the analyses in reports, presentations, and recommendations to key stakeholders.
- Maintain knowledge base of the business's industry, competitors, and regulatory activity through regular research.Keep up with trends and best practices.
- Establish relationships with key personnel within the business's market. Attend industry events and conferences, establishing and maintaining long term relationships with key customers, potential customers and key strategic partners.
- Work closely with other executive and advise them on sales strategies, forecasting, and general management issues in order to align the business's efforts, avoid conflict of interests, and enable the achievement of the business's overall goals and targets.
The role requires the person to work with an entrepreneurial mindset and willing to work as an individual contributor in the first year.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.