Director at Edge India
Views:397 Applications:111 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Head - Presales - IT Software (12-16 yrs)
Our client is a respected technology provider to the global logistics and supply chain industry. For over a decade, the company has enabled hundreds of enterprise customers across the United States, Middle East & Africa and Asia regions to process millions of transactions everyday in the freight forwarding, logistics and warehousing businesses to solve complex business problems. The company also has extended its logistics domain expertise to provide outsourcing services, so that customers can focus on and scale their business.
As a Global Pre-Sales leader you will create, execute and manage high quality communication regarding the company's flagship products and solutions. You will be required to understand technology and customer business problems and justify how the solutions can effectively solve these problems to help customers succeed in their business everyday.
- Responding to RFI / RFPs from prospective customers on the coverage.
- Create world class pre-sales templates.
- Build external validation of the product versus competition.
- Create belief and trust from customers
- Pitch and land demo's across all stakeholders in the customer business.
- Build a team that echoes these capabilities and ensures high-quality support for the sales team
- You should have about 12 years plus technology pre-sales or technical consulting ; of which at least 5 years as a people manager.
- Proven track record in technical selling, leadership in pre-sales in the technology industry.
- Good understanding of how B2B SaaS businesses work is essential.
- Exposure to the supply chain and logistics industries would be an added advantage.
- Excellent presentation skills, ability to curate rich technical writing and deliver it through flawless pitch content
- Exposure to global technology platforms and experiences in working with multi-cultural teams
- The role is expected to create world-class sales enablement assets including product demos, proposal development, tackling competitive benchmarks and help win deals and meet core business and sales goals in the global supply chain and logistics industry.