HR at Peoplenomic Consulting Firm
Views:456 Applications:121 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:63
Head - Portfolio Risk & Rating - Bank (8-14 yrs)
1. Establishing and maintaining a comprehensive credit risk framework that includes policies, procedures, and controls for managing credit risk.
2. Establishing and maintaining a risk appetite statement that defines tolerance for credit risk.
3. Monitoring the bank's credit risks on an ongoing basis. This includes reviewing the bank's credit portfolio, identifying emerging risks, and taking corrective action as needed as well as reporting on credit risk to senior management, Executive Committees and Board Committees. This includes providing regular updates on the organization's risk profile and any emerging risks.
4. Overseeing Expected Credit Loss (ECL) measurement in collaboration with various internal stakeholders.
5. Overseeing development and implementation of Internal Ratings models and also oversight over internal ratings team.
6. Overseeing the implementation of Model Risk Governance Framework
7. Perform Stress Testing at Portfolio level and prepare stress Testing scenarios and present the results to various committees/stakeholders
8. Responsible for ICAAP assessment and measurement of economic capital
9. Development and implementation of an Early Warning System (EWS) for Credit Risk
10. Advise senior management on risk-related matters. This includes providing advice on how to mitigate risk and manage the organization's risk appetite.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.