Senior Recruitment Specialist at Taggd
Views:899 Applications:45 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:16
Head - Portfolio - Pharma - US & Europe Market (15-20 yrs)
Profile : Head Portfolio Lead US and Europe Markets
Location : Hyderabad Work from Office/Hybrid depending on the business
Remuneration : Best in the industry
Experience : 15 to 20 years in Portfolio Management. Commercial product knowledge, Usage of Market Research tools, IP, RA. Strategic & Detail orientation,
Roles and Responsibilities :
- Global Generic Portfolio - ideation to selection
- Lead the ideation, selection of APIs, OSDs, injectable, ophthalmics, topicals and Inhalation products by screening the overall universe and innovator pipeline
- Keeping continuous track of new approvals & evaluating them for relevant opportunities.
- Evaluate white spaces in our portfolio and provide recommendations
- Running Pre-Apex and Apex meetings by working on product documents
- Provide recommendation of in-housing vs external sourcing of API. Finalize the site, expansion or setup plan based on capacity vs load assessment of existing and new portfolio
- Ensure the gap in business growth aspirations are being covered by new pipeline (internal or external model)
- Define new ideation baskets relevant for global markets
- Market expansion through leverage
- Ensure all new ideated products are evaluated for all geographies and a leverage plan is in place/common development right from the beginning
- Co-ordination with regional portfolio teams to understand relevance of therapy area, market dynamics, and value/volume forecast to effectively plan capacity and site to support cost effective leverage activities
- Manage prioritization discussions and decisions for inclusion into Apex process, between products of a vertical by providing a commercial and time line driven view.
- Technology Strategy
- Help in articulation of long term technology strategy across different dosage form verticals
- Pickup specific action items towards building the laid out strategy.
- Continuously re-look at the complex product strategy in view of changing business needs/priorities
- Evaluate whitespaces in differentiated product ideas - 505b2 evaluation.
- SPOC for Market - Lead the portfolio management processes from ideation to selection. Co-ordinating across dose forms (verticals) to ensure that the portfolio of the country is maximizing value.
- Pipeline expansion and analytics
- Evaluating opportunities that come as proposals through the BD route and suggest way forward
- Drive a mechanism to review LCM ideas from marketing teams and include in ideation list as per feasibility assessment.
- Coordinate across markets to ensure cross leverage or learnings from Marketing teams, KOLs, customers, etc.
- Define KPI dashboard to assess the health of pipeline
- Team Development, People Management & Organization Building
- Drive the culture of customer orientation in Team, developing leadership skills among the team members across various categories
- Drive creative & innovative thinking among the team, motivating & helping team members on improving strategic and long term thinking, analytical skills, logical thinking and overall develop improvement in team performance w.r.t better quality, effectiveness and higher efficiency
- Operating network - Business Portfolio, Market teams, CFT leads (Regulatory, IP, technical, clinical, etc.,), Site leads, Procurement leads, Finance, Digital teams .
- Educational & Experience : Science/Pharma/Engineering graduate with MBA from a reputed school (preferred) with 10+ years of techno-commercial experience across major global markets in Pharma.
- Understanding of Generics Drug Development process and experience in Portfolio Management. Commercial product knowledge,
- Usage of Market Research tools, IP, RA. Strategic & Detail orientation, Ability to connect the dots and identify opportunities, Business Acumen & Decision Making. Prior portfolio / PMO / Strategy / Marketing functions experience will be a plus point.
- Personal attributes : Excellent interpersonal and written communication skills, ability to influence & work with cross functional teams, ability to influence different teams and at senior leadership levels, building & leveraging relationships, ability to look at the big picture, execution focus and written communication skills.