Recruiter at The Search Consultants
Views:973 Applications:152 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:128
Head - Portfolio Management - NBFC (12-18 yrs)
- Manage the Portfolio of Rs 2000-2500 CR and mitigate any associated risks within the investment / disinvestment portfolio.
- This Role will be responsible to design a well defined strategy for the same in accordance with the regulatory framework and investment policy approved by the RMC/Investment Committee.
- Ensure generation of targeted returns as per the set bench marks in accordance with the investment plan as approved by the Investment Committee/Board.
- Undertake analysis of debt and equity market and review the analysis of various fund manager to determine the Investment avenues for the Company.
- Continuously explore new avenues for investment through interaction with fund analysis, market analysis and other financial sources.
- Monitor the Investment portfolio and review the performance of funds regularly based on risk return requirements.
- Attend the Risk Management Committee Meeting and prepare the minutes on the points discussed and get the minutes approved by the Chairman of the Risk Management Committee and to circulate to the members of the Investment Committee of Directors.
- Formulate investment guidelines from time to time as per the guidance of RBI and also circulate the investment policy to the members of the Board for their approval.
- Attend Investment Committee of Directors for reporting the status of investments on monthly / quarterly basis and also to report the budgeted income on quarterly / yearly basis. Also prepare the minutes of the discussions held in the Investment Committee Meeting to circulate to the members at the next meeting.
- Minimize the exposure risk or the risk involved in over exposure in securities which are riskier or more volatile in nature.
- Minimize the concentration risk or the risk involved in over investing in a particular category of security.
- Minimize the interest risk by structuring the investment portfolio to ensure availability of fund required for ongoing operations.
- Should be able to analysis the debt market and take investment decision to invest surplus fund in Debt Mutual Fund or Bank FD.
- Should be able to explore new investment opportunity.
- Maintain a system, policies and procedures that impose an adequate level of control over Investment activities.
- Carrying out risk management activities.
- Interaction with internal and statutory auditors.
- Publishing weekly and monthly MIS on Investment and maintaining tracker for banking and investment activity.
This Role needs to interact with the following within/ outside the organization to enable :
- Success in a sustainable manner in his/her day to day work,
External Interaction : Regulators Bankers, MF Industries and Rating agencies
Internal Interaction : Finance, accounting and systems providers.
Functional Interaction : Director-Finance & CFO- RMC/Investment Committee/Board - Taxation
PERSON SPECIFICATION :
- Qualified Chartered Accountant / CMA/CFA having adequate exposure in Portfolio management.