Senior Consultant at Kilpatrick
Views:2895 Applications:141 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:52
Head - Portfolio Management & Collection Strategy - Retail Lending Firm (9-15 yrs)
Work Experience: relevant experience in the area of portfolio analytics and collection strategy in a retail lending organisation. Experience in the use of data driven portfolio management models to devise appropriate collection intervention strategies and effective implementation of the same through the field teams. Responsibility for managing the performance of the portfolio in line with organisational goals.
1. Will be required to define, design and implement the portfolio performance monitoring framework for the organisation through active engagement with the company's product team
2. Along with the field ops team, will be jointly accountable for managing the collection budgets of the organisation with focus on key metrics that define the quality of the portfolio
3. Will be responsible for defining the collection strategies for field level implementation through effective customer segmentation
4. Will be required to identify and set up cost effective channels for the use of the collection organisation
5. Will be required to work effectively within the judicial, regulatory and legal framework while balancing the requirements of a lending organisation.
1. To be a self-starter who is comfortable working in a start-up environment with a bias for action
2. To be analytically driven
3. Have the ability to influence and work with teams that may not be directly reporting into the role
Qualifications: MBA or CA with retail finance industry experience