Head - Plant Operations - Plastic Business (20-25 yrs)
Urgent opening for Leading Plastic company
Designation: - HEAD of Plant Operations
Experience: 20+ years of experience
1. Oversees daily activities of the plant production operations.
2. Develops and manages production schedules to meet internal volume, cost and quality goals.
3. Assists in directing plant activities to achieve optimum utilization of machinery and equipment, and maximum efficiency of operations.
4. Planning and effectuating preventive maintenance schedules of various Molds / Machineries to increase machine up time and equipment reliability.
5. Executing cost saving and energy saving techniques/measures and modifications to achieve substantial reduction in Expenditures and work within the budget.
6. Analyzes production metrics and makes recommendations for improvements and solutions to issues that are identified.
7. Oversees staffing and development of all production supervisors and staff.
8. Ensures safe operations and adherence to regulatory requirements.
9. Ensuring compliance of various quality measures and standards.
10. Reviews production and operating reports and resolves operational, manufacturing, and delivery problems.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.