Executive Search Specialist at HR Cornucopia Pvt Ltd.
Views:1386 Applications:63 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:6
Head - Plant Operations - Medical Textile Business (15-20 yrs)
Hiring for our reputed client in the medical devices/ Instrument industry. We are looking for candidates ONLY from the background of Urology, Latex or Medical Textile Plant.
- Optimising production, assets capacity and flexibility while minimising unnecessary costs and maintaining quality standards.
- Responsibility for production output, product quality and on-time Deliveries.
- To set comprehensive goals for performance of the plant
- To plan, organise, direct and run optimum day-to-day operations to exceed expectations.
- To optimise production, assets capacity, yields and flexibility while minimising costs and maintaining quality standards.
- To oversee and ensure resources are effectively and fully utilised along with assets to produce optimal results.
- Implementation of strategies in alignment with strategic initiatives and provide a clear direction and leadership.
- Working with all stakeholders to establish forecasts and delivery requirements along with supporting new product developments.
- Compliance with all applicable health and safety requirements.
- Compliance with all regulatory requirements in line with Industry and company requirements and standards.
- Compliance and continuous improvement with all local Environmental standards / Government legislation and company requirements.
- Business Continuity / Disaster Recovery plans and compliance.
- Development of systems and processes that track and optimise productivity and standards, metrics and performance targets to ensure effective return on assets.
- The delivery of effective reports and KPI's covering all aspects of the operation.
- Staying up to date with latest production management best practices and concepts.
- Establishing policies that promote company culture and vision.
- Mentoring all employees, including managers of all divisions