Executive Search Specialist at HR Cornucopia Pvt Ltd.
Views:2180 Applications:70 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:6
Head - Plant Operations - Medical Textile Business (15-20 yrs)
Hiring for our reputed client in the medical devices/ Instrument industry. We are looking for candidates ONLY from the background of Urology, Latex or Medical Textile Plant.
- Optimising production, assets capacity and flexibility while minimising unnecessary costs and maintaining quality standards.
- Responsibility for production output, product quality and on-time Deliveries.
- To set comprehensive goals for performance of the plant
- To plan, organise, direct and run optimum day-to-day operations to exceed expectations.
- To optimise production, assets capacity, yields and flexibility while minimising costs and maintaining quality standards.
- To oversee and ensure resources are effectively and fully utilised along with assets to produce optimal results.
- Implementation of strategies in alignment with strategic initiatives and provide a clear direction and leadership.
- Working with all stakeholders to establish forecasts and delivery requirements along with supporting new product developments.
- Compliance with all applicable health and safety requirements.
- Compliance with all regulatory requirements in line with Industry and company requirements and standards.
- Compliance and continuous improvement with all local Environmental standards / Government legislation and company requirements.
- Business Continuity / Disaster Recovery plans and compliance.
- Development of systems and processes that track and optimise productivity and standards, metrics and performance targets to ensure effective return on assets.
- The delivery of effective reports and KPI's covering all aspects of the operation.
- Staying up to date with latest production management best practices and concepts.
- Establishing policies that promote company culture and vision.
- Mentoring all employees, including managers of all divisions
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.