Partner at AI Job Recruiters
Views:1967 Applications:152 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:33
Head - Plant Operations - Chemical Manufacturing (15-25 yrs)
Operations Head - Manufacturing/FMCG/Chemicals
About Our Client
Our client is one of India's largest chemical companies. They manufacture and distributes specialty chemicals and APIs. They are looking to bring on a plant manager to lead their plant operations. This role will be based out of Mumbai.
Reporting to the regional supply chain manager and the functional business unit head in Mumbai, you will be responsible for :
- Leading and managing a team comprising the heads of departments of the plant
- Establishing goals for performance and growth of the plant
- Creating policies that promote the company vision
- Evaluating performance by analyzing data and metrics
- Managing relationships with internal and external stakeholders
The Successful Applicant
- You are entrepreneurial in nature and want to take on the challenge of taking up extensive process improvement initiatives
- Ideally have a M.Tech degree in Chemical or Mechanical Engineering - aware about European and American standards of plant management
- You have at least 10 years of plant management experience
What's on Offer
An excellent opportunity to work with a global MNC with world class standards and great future prospects of taking up global and functional head roles.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.