Managing Director at Tyche Jobs
Views:607 Applications:118 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:5
Head - Plant Maintenance - FMCG (15-20 yrs)
Plant Maintenance Head - FMCG
- Engineering Degree - Electrical
- Coordinates and supervises maintenance repair and preventive maintenance activities for the plant including all mobile and stationary equipment and machinery.
- Coordinates and provides supervision for engineering services pertaining to maintenance improvements and capital projects; uses independent judgment in analyzing unusual problems and situations. Works from general policies and objectives established by plant management
- Responsible for the efficient Asset Management of the Beneficiation Plant through continuous improvement process.
- Responsible for Life cycle maintenance strategies including maintenance work execution efficiencies, root cause failure analysis and reliability improvement programs.
- Facilitate and manage spares planning based on life & health of equipment to reduce downtime & cost of maintenance, failure analysis and warranty management and ensure availability of all critical spare parts to avoid downtime due to waiting for parts.
- Generating relevant KPI reports like availability, maintenance cost, asset utilization, MTBF and MTTR, which identify trends in maintenance activities and recommending improvements as per trend to improve efficiency & cost effectiveness.
- Identifying scope for planning, implementing & monitoring of technological changes to enhance productivity. Modifications in equipment, process flow, working practices, consumables, power, etc. for controlling & reducing conversion cost per unit produced.
- Effectively delegate maintenance issues to be resolved on each shift and small projects to the right skills in the team, planning and managing effective operations
- Responsible for monitoring & audit, Quality, safety and compliances of SOPs, SMPs.
- Forecast and Manage Maintenance Budget, CAPEX and OPEX to ensure safe and timely deliveries.
- Ensuring maintenance of contracts, OEM service agreements and coordinating with OEM dealers on issue related to maintenance, failures and warranty claims.
- Ensure HSE and quality standards are incorporated in the maintenance system & procedure, train people on safety best practices and ensure safety culture is embedded in the team.