Managing Director at Tyche Jobs
Views:648 Applications:121 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:6
Head - Plant Maintenance - FMCG (15-20 yrs)
Plant Maintenance Head - FMCG
- Engineering Degree - Electrical
- Coordinates and supervises maintenance repair and preventive maintenance activities for the plant including all mobile and stationary equipment and machinery.
- Coordinates and provides supervision for engineering services pertaining to maintenance improvements and capital projects; uses independent judgment in analyzing unusual problems and situations. Works from general policies and objectives established by plant management
- Responsible for the efficient Asset Management of the Beneficiation Plant through continuous improvement process.
- Responsible for Life cycle maintenance strategies including maintenance work execution efficiencies, root cause failure analysis and reliability improvement programs.
- Facilitate and manage spares planning based on life & health of equipment to reduce downtime & cost of maintenance, failure analysis and warranty management and ensure availability of all critical spare parts to avoid downtime due to waiting for parts.
- Generating relevant KPI reports like availability, maintenance cost, asset utilization, MTBF and MTTR, which identify trends in maintenance activities and recommending improvements as per trend to improve efficiency & cost effectiveness.
- Identifying scope for planning, implementing & monitoring of technological changes to enhance productivity. Modifications in equipment, process flow, working practices, consumables, power, etc. for controlling & reducing conversion cost per unit produced.
- Effectively delegate maintenance issues to be resolved on each shift and small projects to the right skills in the team, planning and managing effective operations
- Responsible for monitoring & audit, Quality, safety and compliances of SOPs, SMPs.
- Forecast and Manage Maintenance Budget, CAPEX and OPEX to ensure safe and timely deliveries.
- Ensuring maintenance of contracts, OEM service agreements and coordinating with OEM dealers on issue related to maintenance, failures and warranty claims.
- Ensure HSE and quality standards are incorporated in the maintenance system & procedure, train people on safety best practices and ensure safety culture is embedded in the team.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.