Head at PMS Consulting
Views:498 Applications:181 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
Head - Plant HR - FMCG (7-15 yrs)
- To ensure that the plant has the right number and type of talent to execute plant strategy and achieve desired business results; ensures plant establishes and maintains a positive work environment and operates in support of Company's values; assists in successful implementation of global HR business processes within the plant; and ensures plant compliance with HR-related legal and regulatory guidelines.
- Establishes and maintains a presence on the plant floor to keep a read on the pulse of the organization.
- Proactively identifies and resolves employee relations issues in a fair and consistent manner that protects the needs of the plant to operate in an effective and efficient manner.
- Manages and mitigates employee grievances by ensuring supervisors and leadership are creating an open forum for discussion and resolution of plant issues.
- Coaches and counsels operations and engineering leadership management in development and demonstration of leadership and management practices required to establish and maintain a positive work environment.
- Takes ownership for specific HR initiatives that support the effective operations of the organization by developing and/or delivering HR programs (e.g., attendance tracking, communications).
- Tracks and documents employment issues and requests as required for procedural and statutory purposes.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.