Associate Consultant at Antal International
Views:3218 Applications:184 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:40
Head - Plant HR - FMCG (10-20 yrs)
Opening with Leading FMCG one of the best business house
Designation: Head Plant HR
Work Experience: 10-20 yrs
Qualification: MBA, MPM (Marathi speaking is must)
Roles & Responsibilities:
- The person would be responsible for managing the HR, IR and Administration processes at the Factory Locations of the Division
The Divisional / Factory Personnel heads will be responsible for:
- Building business competitiveness through timely and quality staffing of Personnel and having talent pipeline in place.
- Training & Development and Capability building of the employees including Talent Management & Succession Planning.
- On time reporting of instances of deviations of company policies, values & ethics.
- Setting up & running Training Centre for potential candidates of required skill sets.
- Maintain harmonious employee relationship and effective communication with all constituencies.
- Ensure necessary Statutory & legal clearances are obtained & maintained.
- Effective implementation of Company policies including implementation of Organization wide initiatives.
Interested candidates should share their resume
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.