Director at ZodiaAc Executive Personnel Search
Views:943 Applications:255 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:189
Head - Plant HR - Conglomerate (10-15 yrs)
Job Title / Designation: Plant HR Head - Nashik
The Organization (About the Client):
Our Client is a diversified business with an interest in Metallurgy, Engineering, Oil & Gas, Geology, Environment and Software.
The Assignment (The Role / Job Description):
Implement all HR company / divisional / group level HR processes and initiatives across:
- Talent acquisition
- Performance management
- Compensation & rewards management
- Training & development
- Talent assessment & succession planning
- HRMS implementation
- Personnel administration and policies
- Payroll management
- Employee communication & relations
- Be the Change Agent at plant to build positive culture and help the group in its transformational journey.
- Experience in managing scale and multi-site experience
- Should have expertise in IR with knowledge of latest compliance and Labour laws
Reporting - Divisional HR Head
The Person (Candidate Details):
i) 10-15 years in managing Plant HR operations with Corporate exposure
ii) MBA in HR from a premier institute.
Work Experience: From 10 yrs TO 15 yrs
Job Location: Nashik, Maharashtra (near Mumbai)
About us One of the leading Executive Search, Selection and Recruitment Research Firms in India.