Director at Hashtag HR
Views:1104 Applications:307 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:194
Head - Plant HR - Auto/Auto Ancillary (15-20 yrs)
1. HR / IR Policy Implementation :
- Study the corporate HR strategy and policies, identify and raise concerns specific to SBU/ plants and align the strategy with Plant / SBU needs
- Communicate policies across SBU for further implementation and monitor adherence to the same
- Coordinate with Plant Head and Corporate HR & IR for any policy-related matters
- Monitor employee relations matters in conjunction with the Corporate IR Head
- Manage canteen, housekeeping, transport, safety, and security-related aspects at the plant-based on corporate guidelines and ensure 100 % adherence
2. HR / IR Systems and MIS :
- Liaise with corporate HR / IR to implement required systems in the Plant / SBU
- Manage time office and capture daily attendance for all employees (on-roll as well as contractual manpower)
- Provide weekly/ monthly/ annual reports, MIS, and analysis to Corporate HR/IR on HR/IR activities in the Plant / SBU, key initiatives, challenges, etc.
- Conduct exit interviews and manage the database that monitors reasons for exit
- Measure attrition and absenteeism rates and provide information for monthly MIS reviews
3. Talent Acquisition Selection :
- Receive and consolidate manpower requirements from all HODs at the plant.
- Carry out annual manpower planning and administrative budgeting for the Plant / SBU, provide the same as input to corporate for group-level annual manpower budgeting and basis approved budget, prepare a recruitment plan
- Accountable for recruitment of employees till below HOD level as per corporate guidelines and ensure on-time availability of manpower in accordance with business/ function requirements
- Short-list suitable candidates based on requirements and provide information to respective HODs and Plant / SBU Head for final selection
4. Organizational Development Initiatives and Training :
- Ensure implementation of all corporate initiatives at the plant including core values, happiness and positivity drives, monthly themes, etc.
- Ensure active participation by employees and consolidate results for discussion by the Plant Steering Committee
- Obtain training requirements from HODs, nominate employees for training programs and provide details to Corporate HR
- Conduct training needs analysis for the plant, prepare internal training calendars and ensure timely implementation of training programs as per requirements
5. Statutory Compliance / Liaison :
- Ensure timely disbursement of salaries for all employees
- Manage PF and ESI and ensure timely documentation, filing, and submission to authorities on a monthly basis
- Ensure all other labor laws related to statutory compliance related to plant operations adhere to and filed in a timely manner
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.