Head - Plant Engineering - Distillery & Bottling Industry (15-30 yrs)
- The role of the Engineering Head will involve forecasting the engineering needs of a large Distillery and Bottling Operations in view of the goals of the company. The position will be overseeing various strategic operations projects for transition to state of the art technologies to improve operational efficiency and cost effectiveness.
- Strong strategic thinking and vision, with the ability to align technology initiatives with organizational goals.
- Excellent leadership and communication skills, with the ability to collaborate effectively with stakeholders at all levels.
- Develop and implement techno commercial projects to address operational challenges and the needs for upgradation/ transitions in technology required for operations.
- Enterprising engineering function, managing utilities and their maintenance ( Mechanical,
Electrical , Instrumentation and Civil).
Key Result Areas of the role:
- Defining engineering budget for the annual year for 350 KLPD Distillery, Bottling operations and utilities.
- Resource management/ optimize project Cost.
- Utility maintenance and operation (Boiler 90 TPH, Turbine 15 MW and other equipment's).
- Developing engineering projects and their implementation. Defining technical specification, budgeting, costing and documentation.
- Ensuring statutory compliances, inspections, utility testing.
- Erection, commissioning, and testing of various system as per specification.
- Monitoring consumption of resources like power steam and fuel consumption.
- Maintenance of distillation process plant, R&M of milling, dryers , decanters and other equipment's.
- Initiatives for environments protection and minimizing carbon footprints.
- Improving the reliability of operational equipment's and developing a culture of consistency in operations.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.