Team Executive at Michael Page
Views:3994 Applications:491 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:65
Head - P&L - Residential Real Estate Developer (7-15 yrs)
P&L Head for a Residential Real Estate Developer
- He/She is responsible for solving complex problems for our Enterprise customers - setting up projects for success by ensuring what we sell is what we can deliver.
- The team would be the bridge between our Sales organization and our Product organization and is at the front-line of technical customer interactions throughout the sales process.
- The ideal candidate will be a seasoned AEC professional versed in industry best practices, yet also looking to improve on the inefficiencies that plague the AEC industry. In addition, candidates must love interfacing with customers and must understand the art of technical selling: driving urgency, consultative sales, and ultimately closing business.
- Be a key client-facing member of the Client Solutions Team, working closely with the Sales team and the Product team.
- Be able to quickly gather requirements from potential customers and turn those requirements into high level design concepts with high level budget insight.
- Set up projects for success by liaising with the Product teams to ensure constructability, schedule and budget alignment.
- Provide strong leadership, mentorship, vision and direction.
- Work hand-in-hand with our Sales team to support the development of the Enterprise strategy and grow Enterprise membership of Fortune 1000 companies.
- Ensure operational excellence in the day-to-day management of the business including forecasting, pipeline development, training, hiring, performance management and team collaboration.
- Assist and close complex, multi-million dollar transactions, including the ability to cross-negotiate with our customers and our contractor-partners.
- Understand target companies- business needs, develop proposals at the executive level.
- Bachelor's degree or higher in engineering, architecture, construction management (or relevant/equivalent experience)
- 10+ years of AEC experience, including corporate interiors, high-end retail, hospitality, or similar projects, as well as substantial collaboration with design and project management teams
- Minimum 5 years managing client relationships including participation in client meetings throughout the design and construction process
- Full knowledge of creating and maintaining progressive budgeting and scheduling
- Understanding of project budgeting and scheduling and the ability to communicate and work closely with clients and external consultants/contractors during the selling phase to ensure we can deliver what we sell
- Experience with all stages of development including due diligence, design, bidding, contract management, and closeout
- Self-directed with a high level of initiative and a - can do- attitude, but open to feedback and a strong desire to learn
- Excellent time management skills and experience managing multiple projects simultaneously
- Excellent oral, written and graphic communication skills
- Excellent decision-making skills and a highly resourceful problem solver
- Demonstrated ability to continuously increase effectiveness of team, recognizing opportunities for creating new systems, structures, and processes
- Proven track record working in a high-growth, fast pace environment
- Strong executive presence - experience and comfort level working with C-level and executives
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.