Associate Manager at Michael Page
Views:870 Applications:228 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:158
Head - P&L/Operations - Residential Real Estate (10-20 yrs)
The ideal candidate would be from 'Bangalore' and working in Residential real estate taking care of P&L/Overall business or part of a corporate team with a project management/construction background earlier. Please note that HOD's of specific division will not work
Manage and coordinate large and/or complex real estate projects through all phases of Business Development, design, planning, procurement, construction, liaison and Finance
- Provide leadership for site project management function by managing, coordinating, and developing staff and third party vendors
- Partner with COO and Operations Function heads (Construction Head, Procurement Head, D&D Head, Liaison Head, Finance Head and Facility Head) to manage the project operations.
- Operate as the principal project representative with significant independence and minimal supervision
Strategic Focus :
- Partner with CEO and COO to develop a strategic plan, program and budget for projects under control
- Responsible for the revenue generation, cost, profitability and financial control of the project/s
Operational Focus :
- Ensure assigned projects are completed within budgets and schedules while meeting project's internal stakeholders needs, business objectives and design guidelines
- Manage programs and managers within the project to ensure successful completion and minimum deviation from the project plan in terms of scope, schedule, cost and quality
- Interface with appropriate levels of management to obtain funding approval.
- Responsible for tracking and reviewing project Liaison activities. RH's engagement in Liaison activities has to come from Management on case to case basis. .
Responsible for ensuring that site based team:
- Manages the project team including architects, engineers, workplace consultants, construction managers and administrative support.
- Develops schedules and budgets for assigned projects.
- Identifies and evaluates alternative solutions to best meet program goals.
- Prepares detailed construction cost estimates and documentation for project funding authorization.
- Interact with function heads to clarify specific needs and requirements.
- Ensure best utilization of resources, minimum wastage of raw materials and emergency (unplanned) purchases
- Accountable for reviewing end-to-end sales progress against the milestones and ensuring support for sales & marketing related activities
- Monitor the quality of the project and safety of all the employees as per the guidelines provided by Quality and Safety team
- Participate in and oversee the pre-qualification and bid evaluation process for consultants, contractors, and other outside vendors and selects vendors.
- Identify potential risks for the function in face of firm pursuing a rapid growth strategy and develop a risk mitigation strategy
- Participate with Marketing Team during Pre-Launch, Launch and Post Launch to effectively communicate the vision of the project to the Target Customer Segment
- Partner with Sales Head and Finance Head to ensure that the target set for Sales helps in the Funding Requirement
- D&D Head and RH should ensure that the project efficiencies related to Design are met as per the guidelines set by the Leadership during the pre-construction/design phase by value engineering
- Sourcing of new land parcels. Coordination with Liaison and Legal for respective due diligence report preparation.
- Coordination with sales team for market research of the particular micro market.
- Preparation of financial feasibility for new projects.