Manager - Talent Acquisition at ABP Management Services
Views:788 Applications:138 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Head - Physical Security & Administration - Manufacturing Firm (15-24 yrs)
Note: We are looking only those candidates who are currently/recently managing Entire Security & Administration of any reputed organization at Pan India level while based in Corporate Office. Candidate must be ex Army (Major or higher rank) having max 48 years age. Plant based candidates or Regional role exp will not work.
Position : Head (Physical Security & Administration)
Company : Popular & Renowned Consumer Product Manufacturing brand
Qualification : Any Graduate
Experience : 15-24 Years , 7+ years exp in Corporate/similar role
Location : Gurgaon, Corporate Office
Age limit : 48 years
CTC : Best in Industry
Industry Experience : Any Industry
Candidate must have good stability in career. Frequent job changes will not be entertained
Mandatory Skills :
- Must be handling Pan India level Security & Administration
- Ex Army (Major or higher rank)
- Excellent communication skills
- Pleasing personality
- Heading Security and Administration for PAN India sites including Corporate Office and Estates including residential colonies.
- Conclusive inquiries of Logistics pilferages, supplier inadequacies, Weigh bridge malpractices, dispatch irregularities.
- Business Intelligence for land acquisitions for the Greenfield and brown field projects including Mines. Instrumental in ensuring safe and secure completion of OLBC project.
- Identifying training needs, establishing training methods and development of training modules as a facilitator. Training the security personnel for the rescue operations and for unforeseen circumstances.
- Maintaining Emergency preparedness of the Firefighting teams through continuous up gradation.
- Preparing and executing annual budget for Administration and Security operations.
- Strengthened surveillance by optimized CCTV installation at manufacturing, distribution and residential colonies.
- Cost-effectively managing the facilities to include Canteen, Transportation, medical, Housekeeping, horticulture and Security for both the plants. Liaison with the law enforcement agencies.
- Probing violations in terms of safety, security and business continuity. Maintaining the peace and discipline of the plant and colony. Resolving issues pertaining to security and IR
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.