HR Manager at A &amp; D Recruitment
Views:223 Applications:88 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:25
Head - Performance Marketing - Online/eCommerce (10-20 yrs)
Roles and Responsibilities :
- Manage digital endeavors of organization and help the company establish leadership in the category.
- Define and execute the company's digital strategy in conjunction with the overall marketing objectives for the organization
- Lead the digital brand marketing activities, including SEO, Content Marketing, SEM & Performance Marketing campaigns
- Drive Digital Transformation to benefit all stakeholders including Customers, Distributors and Employees
- Generate leads for all sales channels using digital channels.
- Work with IT to equip the organization with best possible infrastructure and deliver best in class experience across devices.
- Manage existing portals like website, mobile applications and drive online renewal & service option take ups
- Manage all relationships with digital agencies, develop vendors, service providers etc.
- Design and Implement 360 degree integrated digital brand marketing communication for traffic & lead generation
- Create & manage promotional & seasonal campaigns to achieve business objectives aligned to various channel needs
- Managing the annual digital marketing budget
- Overlook and meticulously manage project deliverables as per schedule, approved budget and objective
- Track performance relative to targets and refine to optimize results
- Must be able to think out of the box, willingness to learn & must be detail-oriented o Undertake market and competitor research and analysis
- Keep up-to-date with search engine technology, methods, tools and relevant industry innovations
- Prepare search engine ranking and traffic reports to assess areas of potential improvement.
- Monitor, track, and report, websites traffic including trend analysis using site analytics solutions such as Google & Adobe etc
- Develop innovative website functionality as per industry standards and benchmarks
- Develop and provide comprehensive understanding of the digital marketing space and educate the team on the latest in technology and regulatory development that may impact or benefit our digital programs
- Provide leadership, direction, and technical expertise to design, develop, and support digital properties