Consultant at CareerNet Technologies Pvt. Ltd.
Views:286 Applications:138 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:14
Head - Performance Marketing - Internet/Online (8-15 yrs)
The Head of Performance Marketing, reporting to the Chief Marketing Officer establishes and implements a digital strategy to drive revenue and grow business. The ideal candidate will serve as the digital thought leader, helping to identify trends, evolving best practices, and new technologies/tools for all digital efforts that drive engagement
- Create and implement a digital marketing strategy to drive awareness, traffic, leads and conversions
- Devise the strategy and lead the in-house teams across key channels like SEO, PPC, Affiliates and Performance Partnerships, Digital Media (Paid Social, Display, Programmatic, & Video), Conversion Marketing (primarily email & SMS), Mobile Apps (ASO, Networks, & App Growth strategies), Facebook & Google channels, campaign strategy and execution
- Responsible for setting the overall organization wide Performance Marketing and Acquisition Strategy, including planning, budgeting, reporting and execution across multiple channels (owned & paid).
- Generate website & app traffic/searches with multi-channel & testing approach
- Apply customer and channel insights to inform and evolve our customer segmentation strategy for omnichannel growth
- Setting up attribution models, multi-channel tracking and quality of leads
- Run an effective SEO strategy via technical, site audits, keywords, links, working with content team
- Create, maintain, and optimise PPC campaigns, ad-copies, landing pages, A/B testing, budgeting
- Implement effective and optimised display remarketing and dynamic campaigns
- Develop robust performance reporting framework, analytics, and ROI tracking for our mobile app and digital channels to continually optimize and improve our marketing investments.
- Manage third parties effectively such as digital agencies and service providers
- Create and lead an ambitious, best-in-class digital team
- Work with Brand, Business, Tech, UX teams for a top-notch digital customer experience and engagement
- MBA in Marketing or any other related field with minimum 10 years of experience in performance marketing, with an experience of leading a team.
- Experience in mobile app marketing and analytics platform like Appsflyer, etc.,
- Experience in marketing automation tools like Intercom, Web Engage & Clevertap
- Good understanding of SEO and PPC with proven results
- Strong data-driven orientation and analytical mindset with a focus on ROI
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment and have agility in adapting to the situation