Partner at Premier Consultants
Views:581 Applications:219 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:37
Head - Performance Marketing & Growth - EduTech (3-8 yrs)
Head - Performance Marketing & Growth For Leading A Edu- Tech Company
About the position:
Carries a primary function of implementing effective marketing campaign execution in all digital performance acquisition channels across search engines, social, and display advertising. Focuses on campaign-specific results and drives the marketing department's commercial performance
Roles and Responsibilities:
1. Shall be Handling the junior marketing team, that is, the Performance Marketing Manager or the Senior Performance Marketing Manager.
2. Demonstrating superior technical expertise and organizational capabilities in project and campaign management, market research and commercial awareness.
3. Identifying Management Information accurately to keep a track of the performances in all the marketing areas and thus discovering any hindrances to strategies.
4. Develop strong and effective working relationships with junior performance marketing personnel in order to bring about a positive environment that promoting the achievements of departmental goals.
5. Closely working with the Sales Department to be at a similar pace to improve marketing and campaign performance.
6. Drive campaigns from planning to execution and beyond to meet key performance metrics.
7. Constantly optimize marketing activities to improve return on investment.
8. Allocate budgets and analyze and recommend modifications to ad spends
9. Keeping track of the marketing performance by analysing and testing consumer acquisition channels.
10. Optimize marketing budgets to maximize Cost per Acquisition (CPA) and efficiently scale new customers.
1. Leadership/ Supervisory experience
2. Analytical Skills: should be able to analyze the overall marketing performance
3. Strategic Skills: SEO/SEM/ Online Marketing, Aware about marketing Database, Display Advertising Campaigns, Maintaining social media presence
4. Technical Skills: MS Excel,Google Analytics and hands on experience on any performance platforms
5. Brainstorming abilities
Education: Degree in Marketing, IT, Computer Science or any preferred (from tier1/tier2 institutions)
Are available for full time in office (Work from Office is Mandate)
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.