Head - Performance Marketing - EdTech Startup (6-12 yrs)
Performance Marketing Head - Bangalore, Edtech
Job Description: Be a part of challenging and a fast pace growing EdTech start-up. Lead their marketing front and work closely with the co-founder in transparent and energetic culture with a "no-door" policy.
Client Details: Our client is an upcoming EdTech start-up and recently has secured series A Funding. They have recently been rated as the top 10 EdTech start-ups to look for.
- Good knowledge of Facebook (App install & Lead Generation campaigns), Google Ads (Display, SEM & YouTube) and Email campaigns.
- Manage significant monthly spends for high ROI-paid marketing campaign
- Proficiency in creating reports using Google Sheets/Excel
- You will play a pivotal role in growing our business, customer base, and improving user experience.
- The Digital Specialist will be tasked with analyzing user experience data, initiating digital projects, reporting on planned and current strategies, leading effective digital marketing strategies, and ensuring that projects are executed within budget.
- Knowledge of Analytic tools like Google Analytics, Appsflyer etc.
- Proficient in Google sheets/Excel
- Familiarity with social media trends
- Excellent communication skills
- Creativity and commercial awareness
- Proven Experience of handling a team
- Should have exposure of handling spends of >1-1.5 million USD/month
- To work closely with the leadership team. Work in a transparent culture which offers exponential growth and be a strong player in growing the market reach for the company.
- To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Ananya Choudhary on +91 80 6826 6867. The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.