Lead at CareerNet Consulting
Views:460 Applications:149 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:39
Head - Performance Marketing - eCommerce (8-14 yrs)
We are seeking a passionate and self-driven Performance Marketing Leader with experience in multiple online marketing channels in driving traffic, new customer acquisition, retention and growth.
The person would be responsible for driving traffic to the website, engaging prospective customers and being one of our customer acquisition champions. He/ she would have the freedom to dictate performance marketing strategies & develop plans to acquire new customers for the Payments vertical.
The candidate should be able to define an ambitious vision, goals & strategy as well as be able to execute these plans with excellence, deliver results and evaluate performance.
- 8-12 years of overall professional experience.
- Strong creative & soft skills combined with an affinity for data.
- Proven experience managing customer acquisition efforts in paid channels with quantifiable results.
- Should have managed budgets upwards of INR 2 Crs/ month, teams of 5 people and more.
- Experience with paid channels (Google Ads, Facebook Ads, Linkedin Ads, Twitter Ads, etc), A/B testing (eg. Optimizely, Google Optimize), Analytics (eg. Google Analytics), User testing (eg. Hotjar), Marketing Automation (eg. Hubspot), etc.
- B2B/ SAAS product experience would be a big plus.
- Highly organized and autonomous, but also collaborative and able to work cross-functionally.
- Abilitytomakedecisions in changing environments, anticipate future needs and drive results.
- Develop a deep understanding and knowledge of Razorpay's products, audiences & buyer personas.
- Leverage paid channels to drive top funnel, lead velocity and merchant conversions.
- Use data-driven marketing strategy to identify trends/patterns and opportunities for innovation, and make optimization recommendations across the buyer's journey.
- Explore new channels for customer acquisition for Razorpay.
- Measure, track and report on performance marketing efforts through structured dashboards.
- Lead, motivate, mentor, and grow the performance marketing function within the marketing team.