Head - Performance Management System - Pharmaceutical - IIM/XLRI/TISS/SCMHRD (7-12 yrs)
Our client is a reputed Pharmaceutical organisation, based in Mumbai.
- The individual will be responsible for the end to end Performance Management System in the country, including Planning, Assessment and Review.
- Design and implement workshops, campaigns and programs for effective communication internally from a performance appraisal stand point.
- To build/ evolve the existing performance management structure based on the system implemented in the organisation.
- To run the PMS process seamlessly from technology stand point.
- The individual should have experience of around 7-10 years overall with a strong experience in PMS in a Manufacturing set-up.
- Demonstrated ability to design and implement business focused solutions to manage operational performance activities.
- MBA (HR) from a premier institute.