Head - People & Culture - University (18-25 yrs)
Head People & Culture
- The Head of People and Culture at the University will provide oversight to the transformation and evolution of the University's HR practices in line to attract and retain best talent in the industry
- Develop and implement strategies to increase Diversity & Inclusion within the organization.
- Partner with internal stakeholders to implement strategies for employee engagement and retention.
- Manage Performance Appraisal process and assist with goal development.
- Collaborate on suggestions for individual and team training that will enhance growth and development.
- Participate in coaching, counseling and advising management and staff to ensure resolution of employment related matters.
- Prepare and analyze HR metrics and provide reports that support decision making in specified areas.
- Function as primary liaison to internal committees and working groups.
- Implement new, and enhance existing staff recognition and reward programs.
- Maintain knowledge of industry trends and employment practices