Client Manager at ABC Consultants
Views:415 Applications:133 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:24
Head - Payments & Digital Partnerships - Bank (10-20 yrs)
Head - Payments & Digital Partnerships
Job Purpose :
- The role holder will lead the digital partner acquisition and growth of our payments business.
- The role holder will be responsible for the growth and adoption of Bank's digital service with digital partners (payments / lending ).
- This will include defining and executing customer acquisition strategies, managing strategic partner programs and identifying new opportunities or important market requirements that can be added to product roadmap.
Roles & Responsibilities :
Key / Primary Responsibilities of the Role ; List the primary deliverables :
- Implementation of UPI
- Develop and execute strategy, business plan, and marketing / partnership programs to drive adoption and engagement of digital products
- Build and lead a high performing Digital Partnership team. Drive rapid and sustainable growth by winning market share in key business segments
- Define, test, and scale innovative product / services & engagement programs to win and retain customers
- Build and effectively manage networks across cross-functional teams including payments, lending, technology and product to drive alignment and execution
Managerial & Leadership Responsibilities ; (if applicable) :
- Talent acquisition for the team
- Provide technical guidance, coaching/mentoring to team members.
- Provides input to performance management of team members.
- Plan for and track learning interventions to continuously upskill team members
Functional Area :
10+ years of work experience in Consumer Marketing & Acquisition in either Banking / Digital Payments. Experience in both is preferred
- Managed P&L and scaled consumer growth a large organization
- Entrepreneurial mindset and experience running a profitable and sustainable consumer acquisition strategy and team
- Strong communication and influencing skills
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.