Deputy Manager at Skillventory
Views:164 Applications:39 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Head - Payment Security - BFS (10-19 yrs)
- Understand industry development on Digital payments and enable business to provide secured systems.
- Stay current with new and evolving security topics and technologies and build sound governance standard for payment security
- Drive PCI DSS compliance across business and technology
- Drive necessary system and process updates to comply with various regulatory guidelines
- Work closely with cross-functional teams and develop strong liaison relationships to drive information security.
- Liaison with business team and technology team to carry business process, product and technology control review
- Performing Third Party Vendor Risk Assessments from Information Security Perspective
- Manage and Monitor Third Party Vendor Risks vectors
- Performing a thorough review of the various functions/operations/applications being used by the firm as part of RCSA
- To ensure compliance of various circulars or advisories provided by Cert-In and RBI, relating to Application Security, VA or PT
- To prepare and keep all the records ready for Internal Audits, IS Audits, IT Audits, Statutory Audit, Cyber Security Insurance Questionnaire and Certification Audit
- To Coordinate with various stakeholders to ensure timely response and closure of observations1
- Well-versed in Card Data Security and other regularity standards like NPCI/RBI