Head - Partnerships/Volunteering Supply - SaaS (8-15 yrs)
Industry - Internet / Online / eCommerce
Category - Sales & Marketing
Job Type - Permanent
Job Description :
- Our client is looking for a dynamic partnership professional who can head the acquisition and on boarding team activities of the non profit organisations
Client Details :
Our client is a leading Saas company which helps corporates in the Fortune 500 manage and monitor their CSR activities.
- Lead a global team of sales professionals to acquire and on board new NGOs, NPOs around the globe
- Provide training/ guidance on all matters related to strategy, sales planning, the development of the enterprise and of the activities.
- The development of policies and planning initiatives, to identify, acquire, implement, and attract new onespartners.
- Define your goals and establish plans for the not-for-profit organizations to achieve their goals in the global regions
- To prepare and implement a comprehensive program to enhance the growth of non-profit organizations, and to build a deeper relationships with them are.
- Co-operate with the seller in order to ensure the sustainability of the adaptation of the non-profit health.
- Experience of working in close collaboration with the project team to brainstorm ideas and implement them in a non-commercial use product road map
- Simplify and improve the efficiency of the processes, leading-edge automation initiatives in order to reduce the manual work
- Led the hiring, training, and implementation of a structure, in order to motivate the team
- 8+ years of partnerships/sales in a marketplace environment is preferred
- Currently, working in partnerships role with E-commerce/internet company
- Global work ex or experience with international customers
- Demonstrated success in Business Development, Partnerships or Growth-related roles (B2B)
Job Offer :
- Industry leading compensation & benefits
- High growth ecosystem
- Opportunity to work with a leading company
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Sahil Chawla on +91 80 6826 6824.
Contact - Sahil Chawla - +91 80 6826 6824
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.