HR Associate at Talentiser
Views:3820 Applications:1098 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:631
Head - Partnership & Alliances - BFSI/Internet/Online (10-16 yrs)
Job Description :
- Work with executive team to develop the worldwide partner and alliances strategy, goals and agenda.
- Set up partners & channel programs to extend footprints and offerings from the company.
- Responsible for on-boarding partners and Certifications, leveraging networks.
- Create a uniform and consistent approach to programmatically identify, target, and recruit key global, national and regional partners
- Collaboratively and cross-functionally drive the identification, structuring, negotiating, closing and nurturing of all strategic relationships to achieve and exceed assigned revenue targets and partner recruitment goals.
- Expand existing relationships and enable our existing partners by developing go-to-market strategies that are executed in the field.
- Evangelize partnerships- including joint value proposition with sales teams to ensure awareness and collaboration and minimize sales conflicts.
- Facilitate, develop and manage partner enablement and training plans to ensure partners are equipped to position products/solutions and compete effectively to meet collective objectives.
- Identify a practice which accelerates client adoption and solutions for implementation.
- Conduct Quarterly Business Reviews, measuring partner performance against pre-established business metrics.
- Collaborate with Partner Marketing to drive the creation and utilization of sales collateral as well as demand generation programs and campaigns that drive partner revenue.
- Demonstrate value proposition to the Partners' Executive, Sales, and Technical teams to drive continued partner success.
- Good experience developing a successful business through the channel and proven leadership abilities leading a team.
- Extensive experience working with partners, channels, and integrators to build strategic programs that drive awareness, demand and sales.
- Ability to inspire and persuasively communicate ideas, overcome obstacles, lead people, compel partners.
- Strong customer and partner focus on establishing and developing long term, lasting relationships that drive revenue. Existing relationships with identified target partners a bonus.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and proven experience to make an immediate impact.
- Strong experience and expertise leading and collaborating with cross-functional teams.
- Detail oriented, very organized, self-starter, understanding of the psychology of sales & the sales process.
- Strong track record in defining and aligning channel partner/sales strategies and programs to maximize reseller retention and revenue performance.
- History of achieving revenue growth in complex business environments through a focus on: developing and communicating the plan, addressing issues that hinder performance, and implementing best practices.