Head - Partner Sales - Education (7-18 yrs)
Head - Partner Sales Role Definition :
The Head - Partner Sales will be responsible for driving student conversion and growth for the online feeder programs targeting Indian students. They would need to work with >200 recruitment partners (agents) to promote the program, support student enquiries and drive conversions. This will be an exciting opportunity for a keen professional to establish student recruitment capabilities for the company by building a team, processes and assets for a new product.
The Head - Sales will be responsible for the following key areas:
1. Develop the partner recruitment and conversion strategy for online feeder programs in conjunction with the board of Directors.
2. Onboard and train agents on the product in order to drive enrolments
3. Manage the student conversion cycle - from receiving the leads to completing the admissions with support from recruitment managers and admissions team
4. Be responsible for program revenue targets.
Who are we looking for?
1. Qualification: Masters or Bachelors from leading institutions in India (Tier 1 preferred).
2. Experience: 7-10 years of professional experience with current focus on partner managed sales.
3. Should have demonstrated leadership and management skill and should have managed a team with revenue / sales targets.
4. Experience in the study abroad education sector will be preferred.