Branch Head - Recruitment at ACS Consultants
Views:2129 Applications:59 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:11
Head - Packaging Food (8-15 yrs)
Requisite of incumbent
Graduate/PG Dip. in Packaging (preferred from IIP)
Exp- 8-10 Yrs. in Foods and Beverages Industry
Reporting to : Unit- Head
Reported by: Production Officer-3 Nos.
A. The incumbent should have exposure and knowledge of
- Developing different kinds of packaging of sugar / dispensers
- Sachet printing and packaging development
- Different kind of sugar shapes available in the market
B. Major Job Responsibility of incumbent
- Plan, monitor and administers all activities involved in specialty sugar division effectively and efficiently to meet our customer's needs.
- Packaging Material Planning, Packaging Specifications, Packaging Trials.
- Standardization & Optimization of packing materials.
- Inventory management of packing materials and finished goods to meet the sales plan of marketing team.
- Ensuring proper packaging optimization as per plan maintaining line efficiency.
- Ensuring proper segregation, staking of final products and upkeep of finished products.
- Asses training needs of subordinate and plan for their training internally/ externally.
- To work on developing/updating a detailed Manual and Checklist for regulatory provisions under Food and Safety Management (FSMS). Well versed with the provisions of Food Safety and Standards Act (FSSAI)
- Coordination with Sales and Marketing Team and Production plan in association with Quality assurance Team.
- Liaison with vendors (Client Companies) and supplier of packaging materials.
- Conducting regular comparative analysis of packaging material, product and process competitors.